▪ Prepare annual budget, final accounts in accordance with IFRS in a timely manner
▪ Responsible for the preparation of quarterly management accounts of the company
▪ Supervise and manage payroll processing
▪ Liaise with External Auditors and GRA on issues concerning audit and tax
▪ Supervise and control the work of the staff in the Finance Department
▪ Perform financial analysis and report to management
▪ Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliation and journal entries
▪ Generate financial reports and statements to managers for review
▪ Monitor expenditure, analyse revenue and determine budget variance and report same to management
▪ Respond to accounting inquiries from management on timely basis
▪ Monitor and record financial transactions according company policies and regulations
▪ Provide technical support and advice to management
• First degree in Business Administration in Finance/Accounting
• A second degree in related field will be an added advantage
• Membership of relevant Professional Body; ICA or ACCA is mandatory.
The person must have the following skills:
• Extensive knowledge in accounting, budgeting and treasury management.
• Advanced skills in computer applications.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good stakeholder management skills.
• Be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently.
• Be able to work as part of a team, even under stressful conditions.
• Results-oriented & highly commercially minded.
• Previous managerial position essential.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in finance (Pharmaceutical industry experience will be an added advantage)
• At least two years in a supervisory position.
• Financial management
Human Resources & Recruitment
1 - 9 Employees